The Goldman Consulting Group was founded in 2004, and launched Quintessential Hospitality Services as its specialized, industry leading hospitality consulting and advisory division with a network of strategic business alliances from coast to coast.
We provide full service, world-class hospitality consulting solutions to:
- Law Firms and Financial Institutions
- Business Entities with Conference Centers
- Assisted Living and Healthcare Facilities
- Restaurants - Full Service & QSR
- Hotels - Franchise & Boutique
We understand the importance of exceeding client expectations and help create "standards" and "best practices" with important quality differences that distinguish our clients from their competition.
Consulting Services include:
- Food & Beverage Presentation Enhancements
- Standards / Standard Operating Procedures / Best Practices
- Hospitality Education and Service Skills Training
- Professional Staffing Services
- Party Planning and Coordination
- Wine Tastings and Seminars
- Catering/ Restaurant Equipment and Supplies
- Food Safety Audits and Certifications
- Recipe Cards and Instructions
- Sales Analysis
- Liquor Monitoring Controls
- Wirelessly Measure every Pour for Accuracy
- Product Price Comparisons
- Food & Wines
- Measure, Track & Improve Critical Processes
- Hospitality Surveys - Avius Insight
- Capture, Analyze & Respond
We complete a comprehensive diagnosis of the establishment's standard operating procedures. In addition, we scrutinize the physical layout, logistics, tempo of activities, role of each staff member, and the way the team interacts with each other and other departments.
Once all pertinent data has been gathered, we compile it in a detailed Executive Report for senior management to review and determine how they would like to proceed to achieve the company vision.
We look forward to helping you make the difference between good and GREAT.